BSNL Selfcare Portal provides one-stop website for all your BSNL Landline and Broadband services.
URL and other details of the BSNL selfcare portal are detailed out in my earlier blog : View and Pay BSNL bill
Apart from all the other services they provided by this portal, It allows the user to raise a service request for change of Broadband and Landline plans ( i.e. BSNL online plan change ). To make a request for your plan change, you need to do the following :
In the “Service” tab of the “Customer Care Portal” click on the link to “Submit a Service Request” ( as shown in the fig below ) :
On the next page you would be prompted to fill up a “Service Request Form”. Clicking on the button ( highlighted in red – figure below ) of the “Service Id” field would open up a pop-up with your account details. Click the “OK” button of the pop-up and continue to fill up rest of the form.
As you scroll down the “Service Request form” you’ll see a selection box for “Request Type”; which should be selected as “Change of Broadband Plan”.
And to get the list of available broadband plans you need to click on the highlighted button near “New Broadband Plan”.
Understanding your Broadband and Landline usage and choosing the plan best suited for your requirements will go a long way for you to save on monthly bills.
BSNL has majorly three categories of these postpaid plans :
- Unlimited Usage Plans : These are the costliest and best for power users with unlimited data requirements.
- Limited Usage Plans : These are cheaper and good for people who need internet connection for restricted usage e.g. starting from monthly limit of 1.5 GB data.
- Flexi Combo Plans : These are the cheapest and should be considered by people wishing for “Limited Usage Plans” and minimal landline voice calls ( which is mostly the case nowadays). The main advantage of this plan is that there would be no separate rentals for landlines. As the name suggests this plan is “combo” of both landline and broadband. This is a restricted plan where the usage of both landline and broadband would be considered for the bill.
Please go through the official website of BSNL for more details on these plans : http://www.bsnl.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/new_BB_postpaid.html
Hope you find this information useful !
C program (6)
Device Drivers (5)
Flash Caching (1)
Kernel Extension (3)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
- CMVC user guide for transitioning to Git June 25, 2017
- pretty print symbols in AIX with kdb, KDBSYM, pr August 13, 2016
- Configure SAS controller/disk for use in AIX/VIOS partition May 15, 2016
- Enhanced num_cmd_elems attribute for virtual FC ( NPIV ) AIX March 19, 2016
- Shared Storage Pool v5 enhancements December 7, 2015