View and Pay BSNL Broadband Billed/Unbilled Usage and Bills :

BSNL Selfcare Portal provides one-stop website for all your BSNL Broadband services which includes :

1. View your Bills
  2. View and Redeem Loyalty Points
  3. Check your Broadband Unbilled Usage
  4. Update your Profile
  5. Track your Orders/Complaints online
  6. Change your Broadband Password

The Official BSNL website for Selfcare portal is different for each zone of India :

First time users would be required to fill the “User Registration”. During registration the Login User Id and Password needs to be provided.

After successfully logging-in, go to the “Service” tab and go to the link named “Check My Broadband Unbilled Usage Details” to get your Unbilled BSNL broadband usage.

There are loads of other services this web-portal provides.

bsnl broadband usage

bsnl broadband usage

20 Responses to View and Pay BSNL Broadband Billed/Unbilled Usage and Bills

1. rajesh jain says:

my land line no is 07342513881 and 07342520656 and unable see my current bill or print duplicate copy

• sangeek says:

In the “service” tab of BSNL Customer Care Portal, there is a link to “Check My Bills”. Once you enter that, the next page will display you details in table “My Billing Details”. Click on your “Billing Account Number” and you will get a page with list of all your previous monthly bills.
      Hope it helps !

2. Bhaskara rao says:

It very difficult to see it.Why this confusion? the old was east to see and print,there is no meaning of complicated easy things.

3. sukadeba panda says:

I am unable to get my bill in time.so let me know how can I generate a duplicate bill at my home.

• sangeek says:

Sukadeba, you can always get a duplicate bill from the online BSNL Customer Care Portal.

4. King says:

Change your Broadband Password – which password is this? I have setup my router password, SSID key and password. If I go click this link on self care portal, which password will it change?
    Can someone tell if there is a way to find out who/which IP is using the data? I want to understand because when I check my broadbad usage, I see lot of data usage at odd hours when I am sure I am not using it (like in the middle of night, or day time when there is not one at home). I have changed my SSID and WSA2 key password, still I see some abnormal usage.

• sangeek says:

There are multiple passwords; so it is important for you to understand which login(password) is for what :
      1. Your router SSID key and password is required for anyone to gain access to your Wi-Fi home network. It is suggested you maintain a strong password here; else people who leave close to your house(within the range of your routers Wi-fi could gain access easily. Ensure that you use the latest and best wireless security standard available on your router. There are multiple WEP(worst), WPA, WPA2, WPS(best).
      2. During the setup of your home router for BSNL ( e.g. like this : http://www.sangeek.com/day2dayunix/2012/05/setup-bsnl-broadband-dataone-home-connection/ ) you are required to provide the PPPoE/PPPoA “Username” and “Password” BSNL would have provided you as part of your new connection. Without correct credentials here; you won’t be able to access Internet.
      3. You login into BSNL selfcare portal (e.g. http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in for south zone ) is to view and manage your BSNL connection information; it has it’s own separate login credentials.

It is suggested that you maintain a strong and safe password for each of the above logins.

If you login to your router/modem using http://192.168.1.1 on your browser; you can see lot of details e.g. How mamy devices are connected etc.

Hope this information would help you get past the problem !

5. k.lognathan says:

my land line No. 25468991 please send bill for payment.

6. Mark Air Particulate Control Systems says:

Sir, our land line bill No.515104237 and account no.9032860732 we had taken unlimited usage of bsnl broadband connection and we paid Rs. 10,989/- on December for fixed annual charges. Now from March & April our bill was – and it is showing Rs.5,404/- credited to your account. Kindly verify our land line no.24783914

7. balasundaram says:

totaly no use of this provition

8. My bsnl ph number 2477047 land line .bill for sept -not received -I paid it at your service center.I want to get a copy of the bill,tried all that is possible .no use.Why cant bsnl send a copy to my email registered with them. my phone is through your Trivandrum Kaithamukku exchange..Tried the site self care also no use.
    Vganapathyraman

9. P.BALA SUBRAMANIAM says:

How to register in this self care portal when this portal is not at all responding.I tried several times to register but the Telecom circle option is not at all responding.I think this portal is very LAZY to respond.

10. gowtham says:

how to pay bill from online

11. Sagundala says:

Can i check my bill details? Calling numbers and coast?

12. umesh says:

i am able to view unbilled amount for post paid mobile connection, but unable to make online payment for unbilled amount on bsnl portal…. how to make online payment for unbilled amount for postpaid mobile connection..

What do you think ?

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.
%d bloggers like this: